We also needed to maintain the volume of prospects. And on paper, it didn’t sound like an easy task. In reality though, we came up with a shiny new approach that achieved pretty spectacular results (even if we say so ourselves).
PPC was already proving highly effective targeting SMEs but it was taking up a big proportion of Arval’s marketing spend. It wanted to unlock some of this budget for other activity – without losing the leads that PPC was bringing in. Our challenge therefore was to decrease spend, maintain the volume of leads and reduce the cost per lead.
We happen to have some very clued-up automotive experts here at JJ, and they set to work researching Arval’s target market, purchasing patterns and past PPC activity.
Blending this research with their own, planet-sized knowledge, our team adopted a two-pronged line of attack. The first saw us combine PPC activity with content, SEO and web development work to improve the quality score on AdWords and the journey for the user. The second saw us use PPC to target prospects closer to the point of purchase.
Basically, we changed the entire approach and rebuilt the AdWords account. A bold move.
JJ’s expertise gave us little doubt that they would deliver success.
This wasn’t an easy project to tackle but when it came to the execution, JJ’s work meant we were anticipating really positive results. And we got them.